Play n Learn Day Nursery take pride in working in partnerships with parents. Working with the parents enhances the learning and development of their children and helps the staff to understand and ensure all children are treated as individuals. We believe parents are the first educators of their children and with our help the children will develop their own personalities which we can help to nurture. It is our aim to support parents and provide opportunities for us to work together.
Here at Play n Learn Day Nursery, we offer opportunities for parent partnership by:
- Holding parents workshops,
- Play and Stay sessions
- Parents Questionnaires
- Parent participation in weekly activities happening in the room.
- Weekly newsletter.
We welcome all parents to participate and join in the fun, with their children at our nursery.
The areas of learning are:
- Communication and Language
- Physical Development
- Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- Understanding the World
- Expressive Arts and Design
- Breakfast – served between 7.30am & 8.30am
- Morning snack – served at 10.00am
- Lunch – served at midday.
- Tea served at 3.00pm – 3.30pm
- Afternoon snack – served at 4.30pm